Authorized Name Brand
Rod, Reel and

Service Center

(541) 535-3509



Member of







Contact the


Welcome to Jim Pringle's website......

Click here to download our full color brochure

 I was a licensed fishing Guide for 34+ years. I have guided on the Kenai and Kasilof Rivers in Alaska, Broadback River and Lake Assinica in Quebec, Canada, the Southern Oregon rivers: Rogue River, Umpqua Rivers (North/South/Main stem), Chetco River, and Elk River, as well as area Lakes. My favorite fishing is fly fishing for steelhead in late July, August, and September. I am no longer in the fishing guide business, but my wealth of knowledge is available to my fishing gear customers.



Jim Pringle

4329 Wildwood Drive, Medford Oregon 97501

Phone: 541.535-3509 


Hit Counter


Website by Marshall Design

Choosing A Guide

A good outfitter guide can really make your trip. For the best experience, go with a registered outfitter guide. That's why we give our assurance that your guide has met all the necessary Oregon requirements.

Persons accepting fees

for providing outdoor recreational activities

must be registered as outfitter/guides with the Oregon State Marine Board. They must show proof of first aid training

and insurance coverage.


In addition, they must

sign an affidavit that their employees have had
first aid training and are covered under insurance.

This has been

Oregon State law. All Outfitter/guides who operating motorboats

within federally navigable waters must have a valid Coast Guard operators' license.

Outfitter/guides are required to display identifying decals on

their boats. On a boat

with a motor, this decal shows the number of passengers the outfitter/guide is insured

to carry. If operating on federally navigable waters, the decal also identifies

the type of Coast Guard operator's license and waters where the outfitter/guide can

legally operate.


Outfitter/guides are required to carry their registration cards.


Copyright 2009 Pringle's Guide Service All Right Reserved